Saturday, February 18, 2006

A debt of gratitude/unsung heros

Toby - well where would I be without your influence.
"What are these weird looking boards good for?" "How do they go?" "How do the keel fins work?" "Where do you put the fins?" "Quad?Why?"
Thanks for answering all millions of questions, the theory and history lessons, never losing your patience, and all without asking for anything in return.



Keith Perico - well you sure cussed me out enough to make sure I got everything right. Thanks for your help, and patience with the rookie. I still remember all the things you taught me, and the laughs/beers in the parking lot. Thanks for all the history too.



Tony Channin. I can't say thanks enough for even considering hiring me. I mean, no real experience, and you want me to cut holes in new boards? Very brave, thanks a million. Now I am cursed with the shaper/builder bug for life!
Randy Wong. Well, there's no good pictures, but your guidance(patience, also) is immeasurable.Thanks for all you help, and sharing your vast knowledge. Oh yeah, and the sailing lesson has served me well, too.

1 comment:

J.P. said...

cool photo of Toby!