Sunday, November 16, 2008

more inspired mayhem




What would happen if you crossed two very experimental shapers like Wil Jobson and Bob Simmons? Maybe this platter like board?
My first foray back into low density eps and epoxy for a little while, so why not?

I've been foaming at the mouth over all the Mini Simmons stuff for ages, and for some stupid reason resisted making one, even though all my friends said they figured I would have been a prime suspect. I said I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon, but now I just can't help it. Plus the long/dark winter is here, so there's gonna be plenty of wine/coffee/boredom fueled dark at 3pm days ahead, so what the hell right? It might be a total dog, but then again, maybe not.

No S deck, pulled nose, and double concave/spiral vee with modern fishy foil

No comments: