Saturday, January 31, 2009

Inspiration continued

It's not secret that I love the fish platform, and looking at history for inspiration. So, I love comparing new to old, and seeing where other people more advanced than me get there ideas/inspiration from. 

Here's a very small picture of a Mirandon Twin Pin from Ryan Fields Photography site. Which is well worth a visit if you haven't had a look. You can clearly see the vee panels with a reverse or inverted vee in between the fins.

Here's a shot of Dick Van Straalen's hull. How cool is that? I'd love to spend some time with him and talk shop. His shapes are quite inspiring.
Then there's Mick Mackie. Another person I'd love to meet and talk with. He innovates, and experiments with some cool stuff.  This picture is from his site, and shows some of his own personal evolution. 

No comments: